Word Games Word Games

Thanks

Thanks a lot for using my music. I was hoping for somebody to use Pizzicato Boredom eventually. It has never failed to make me happy and excited to see a my stuff implemented in any kind of flash work. The flash itself is pretty good. It's hard to go wrong with madlibs. Unless you momentarily forget what an adverb is and think your form is going to be erased if you go to check. That's poo. Good work, anyway. Keep it up.

Naois responds:

When I first heard the music, I thoought "I have to use it." Thank you for posting it.

Speedy Squares Speedy Squares

Thanks

Thanks a lot for using my music. It makes my day to hear 'Sad Circus' in a flash, knowing it will be heard by lots of people. I wasn't very good at the game, but I'm generally not good at mouse-type-games. Maybe it's just because I was excited. Anyway, thanks again.

jipjip responds:

yeh no worries. makes my day to have such good music easily available!

Professional Soccer D-U Professional Soccer D-U

Thank you one million times for using my Reggae No. 1. It made my day when I looked through and saw "Used in 1 Submission". I actually did a double-take and then threw my head back and laughed at the ceiling. Oh, good flash, too. I was glad I got the weird guy. Music wise, that is.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Glad to make your day!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Sweet

Great game, played it for forty-five minutes. Needs some closure though, like a final boss, perhaps a giant, pissed balloon or somesuch.